Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Stalker No Longer

I realize this is two posts in one day. I promise to not do this again. After spending my morning creating the blog, I wanted to pay tribute to some of the women that I have unofficially been "stalking" these past few months. I have admired their work, been jealous of their creativity and wished that some of their ability would find it's way through the computer keys to my hands. 

I have not met any of these girls, but it would be somewhat of a "bucket list scribble" to do so. I will start with the first blog I found and have been following since. Bridgette over at bakeat350 is a beauty! I fell in love with her cookies and they've been an inspiration to my cookie designs.

The next lady of cookies I've admired over the past few months is Amanda at i am baker. She makes the cutest cakes on the block (which I refuse to tackle just yet), but her cookies rank #1 also. She works with a different medium than I typically do, but is amazing with glaze. She is also a genius at creating cookies from anything she sees.

I will finish this post (which seems very long at this point) with the latest blog I've been stalking, Callye the sweetsugarbelle. She is absolutely one of the most artistic cookiers I've seen. I am in awe of her cookie creations and can only hope to become half as talented.

There are many fantastic cookie decorators out there. These just happen to be a few of the ones I've admired over the past few months. I hope with each cookie and each design I grow stronger. Thanks ladies for being an inspiration to me and so many others. Have a great year!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are very talented! Cant wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosanne. Photography is not my strength but that IS one of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete