Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year = New Adventures

As I write this first post, I am thinking of all the "blog stalking" I've been doing over the past year. I have read countless posts for my real job (educational posts) and in the more recent past I've been reading tons of posts for my new endeavor of baking. I'm not sure I understand all the ins and outs of blogging, but decided it could be a new adventure of 2011. I'm sure I will look back at this original post one day and think...eeek. However, one must start someplace. 


So let me introduce my blog. I started a baking business - 66 Cupcakes - this past year and have been growing my customers, my abilities and my passion. I still have so much to learn and hope this blog is one way to grow. I'm sure my family, life and profession will creep into this blog from time to time but for the most part it will be a road side stop along my baking travels.

So welcome.... and I hope you'll come back again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment