Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Don't drink the water!

The past few months have been full of baby showers. So don't drink the water around here! Don't get me wrong, I like the business but eventually we must have some bachelorette parties, bridal showers and weddings to start the baby business all over again. There have been lots of baby mamas and lots of baby cookies. I didn't know how to share them, so I just decided I'd pick a few of my favorites.

Classic, simple, elegant.
Classic carriages, I love this baby shape

Now for a little theme: This shower was for a couple adopting two babies; a boy and a girl. I'm so proud for them and hope the adjustment goes well.
These baby animals were toppers for the cupcakes.
It was fun to do a pink and blue color scheme for one shower.
 And finally....the little buckaroo.

It seems I have a favorite until I make the next cookie and it moves into top spot. I love these bandanas!

  So many designs, not enough events. Lets have some love connections people. I want to make cookies for a wedding! :)

2 comments:

  1. I found you and your blog while visiting Cookie Crazie =) Those little animal toppers are cute, cute, CUTE! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete